Sophia interviewed her Nana Deidre and here are the answers she got from her:
1. What are your favourite things to do?
Be with family and friends, reading, gardening and coffee.
2. What did you do for a job before you retired?
3. What was the naughtiest thing you did in school?
4. What did you do for fun as a teen?
Go to church camp.
5. Where was the most interesting place you’ve been to?
6. Who do you admire the most and why?
Martin Luther King - black civil rights leader.
7. What do you do best?
Keeping in touch with friends and family.
8. What is your favourite word?
Helping and kindness.
9. What was your favourite book when you were a child?
10. What have been your most memorable moments in your life?
When children were born.
11. What is the most difficult thing for you right now?
Getting used to living alone.
12. What lessons do you think the world can learn from the past?
More caring of people and the environment.
|Sophia (on the right) with her friend, Peatalisa|