Sunday 18 May 2014

Never give up!

This morning we went on a treasure hunt, looking for pieces of a bible reading which were hidden in the St Joseph's school playground. There were 20 parts to look for, and it was great that we had some very good searchers, who never gave up (because Merilyn & Melanie had forgotten where they had hidden them all!) We found every last one, and here's what the message said:

God, you’re my cave to hide in,
my cliff to climb.
Be my safe leader,
be my true mountain guide.
You are a rock, a safe place for me.
I’ve put my life in your hands.
You won’t drop me,
you’ll never let me down.
    from Psalm 31:1-5 (adapted)


Enjoy watching our video below... and remember: Be brave. Be strong. Don’t give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter Sunday Service 10am

Join us for Easter Sunday! 10am  at the Chapel Street Centre